Want freshness? Let yourself be tempted by our stunning dessert ideas, to make without an ice cream maker! Try our crunchy orange-dark chocolate Eskimo recipe.
For 6 persons.
Preparation: 30 min.
Cooking: 5 minutes.
Expectation: 3 hrs.
- 60 cl light vanilla ice cream (Häagen-Dazs, Ben & Jerry’s or Théron chez Picard)
- 5 tsp. orange marmalade (or strawberries, apricots ...)
- 180 g dark chocolate
- 100 g hazelnuts
- 1 tsp. sunflower oil
- Soften the ice a little in the microwave, 5 to 10 seconds at full power. Stir in the marmalade and fill 6 eskimo molds, tamping well. Reserve 3 hours in the freezer.
- Unmold the Eskimos and put them back in the freezer on a plate. Grill the hazelnuts for 3 minutes in the pan, let them cool and crush them. Break the chocolate into pieces and melt it in a double boiler. Add the oil and allow it to cool to room temperature.
- Pour the still liquid chocolate into a mug or tall glass, and dip in the Eskimos to the base of the stick. Place them on parchment paper, sprinkle with hazelnuts and turn them over once. Taste immediately or put back in the freezer.
Author: Valérie Bestel
Read also :
Stracciatella ice cream
Carambar Ice Cream
Pistachio ice cream