Simple refreshing cocktails!
For 8 liters of drink. Preparation: 10 min. Wait: 2 hrs
- 16 lemons + 2
- 8 liters of sparkling water
- 400 g sugar
- 100 g blueberries
- Cut the lemons in half and squeeze them. Mix the juice well with the sugar in a bowl.
- Pour the sparkling water into the bottle. Add the sweet lemon juice and mix a little.
- Chill the lemonade for at least 2 hours
- When ready to drink, serve with fresh lemon slices and some blueberries.
For 8-10 people
- 10 strawberries
- 10 mint leaves
- 100 g sugar
- the juice of 2 limes
- 80 cl white rum
- 80 cl of sparkling water
1. Crush the mint and mix with the sugar and lime juice.
2. Add the white rum, sparkling water and strawberry syrup. Serve with a few sliced fresh strawberries on crushed ice.
5 cocktails for traveling…
Trio of cocktails