The right step by step
- Apply a leveling or correcting foundation to camouflage redness or brown spots.
- On the top of your hand, mix two thirds of foundation with one third of illuminator.
- Using a brush, apply the mixture starting from the center of your face by making three lines, on the cheeks, forehead, chin.
- Then blend the material outward.
- Always go towards the temple, in an upward movement in order to stretch the lines well. The important thing is to place the product in the center to have less material on the sides.
Thanks to Clarins
Even more video tutorials with:
⋙ How to properly contour according to the shape of your face (video)
⋙ How to properly apply your concealer (video)
⋙ How to make up the complexion for a long-lasting effect (video)