Lose weight by eating pasta
Good news: pasta is no longer prohibited when you watch your line! On the contrary, they are a source of good carbohydrates (sugars) which continuously distill energy. An asset to last all day. But there are conditions! "To eat pasta without getting fat, advises Océane Berthé, nutritionist at Atlantic Santé, you have to pay attention to the quantity (60 to 70 g, raw weight, per serving, depending on physical activity), to the accompaniment (homemade sauces , it's better), not to consume another starchy or cereal product (bread, quinoa ...) during the same meal and to integrate two portions of vegetables in the day. " And on the cooking side, yes to pasta al dente, which has a lower glycemic index. Result: they will not cause a peak in blood sugar, which generates storage and cravings. So, you quickly discover this really ... amazing new diet!
A week of menus to follow the pasta diet
On Monday :
- Breakfast : Infusion. Cottage cheese 20%. Muesli without added sugar (40 g). 1 compote without added sugar.
- lunchr: coral lentil pasta salad (For 2: 140 g of pasta (raw weight), 40 g of feta, 1/2 cucumber, 350 g of 3% fromage blanc, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, 1 tsp cider vinegar, chives, pepper). 1 part clafoutis (100 g cherries + 1 egg +1 tbsp vanilla sugar + 1 tbsp white sugar + 1 tbsp flour + 20 ml semi-skimmed milk).
- Having dinner : Leek and salmon tart, 2 plums.
- Breakfast : Hot chocolate. 2 slices of Nordic bread (60 g). Butter (10 g). 2 apricots.
- Lunch : Beef and arugula carpaccio, Cooked coleslaw + light vinaigrette, Faisselle.
- Having dinner : Risotto with shells / ham (For 2: 140 g shells (raw weight), 1 onion, 1 tbsp of oil, 5 cl of white wine, 100 g of ham, 750 ml of hot poultry broth, 100 g grated Comté cheese), Baked apple.
- Breakfast : Coffee. Natural yogurt. 3 rye crackers. Honey (1 tsp). 1 handful of almonds.
- Lunch : Whole pasta with chicken and artichoke, tomato sauce (For 2: 140 g whole pasta (raw weight), 1 onion, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 2 chicken fillets, 1 jar of hearts artichoke, 1 can of tomato coulis, Provence herbs, 2 tbsp grated parmesan), 1 compote without added sugar.
- Having dinner : Chickpea / zucchini dumpling, Banana with 2 tsp. to s. melted chocolate.
- Breakfast : Tea. Plain whole grain (30 g) + chocolate shavings. 1 apple.
- Lunch : Mexican Buddha bowl (salad, red beans, carrot, ½ avocado, 1 slice of smoked salmon), 1 Skyr as a snack.
- Having dinner : Tagliatelle with spinach, ricotta and pesto (For 2: 140 g of tagliatelle (raw weight), 1 clove of garlic, 150 g of fresh spinach, 1 tbsp of olive oil, 6 cl of semi-skimmed milk, 125 g of ricotta, 25 g of parmesan, salt, pepper), 1 compote without added sugar.
- Breakfast : Milk with 1 tsp. to c. honey. 2 slices of Wasa-style Swedish bread. Strawberries.
- Lunch : Woba of soba noodles with carrots and cashews, soy sauce (For 2: 140 g of soba noodles (raw weight), 1 green pepper, 1 carrot, 1 tbsp of oil, 2 Swiss pups, 2 tbsp sweet or savory soy sauce, 25 g cashews, pepper), Cottage cheese 20%.
- Having dinner : Cod, Peas (150 g cooked weight), 30 g cheese, Baked apple and cinnamon.
- Breakfast : Raspberry / rhubarb smoothie. 2 slices of wholemeal bread. Butter (10 g).
- Lunch : 2 eggs casserole + asparagus in mouillettes, Greek yogurt.
- Having dinner : Zucchini and goat cheese lasagna, light béchamel sauce (For 4: 6 plates of lasagna noodles, 2 organic zucchini, 1 tbsp of olive oil, 150 g of fresh goat cheese, basil, 2 tbsp. corn flour, 400 ml semi-skimmed milk, 30 g grated cheese), 1 handful of cherries.
- Breakfast : Tea. Banana crushed. Muesli without added sugar (40 g). Cottage cheese.
- Lunch : Bolognese-style vegetable pasta (For 2: 140 g vegetable pasta (raw weight), 1 carrot, 1/2 onion, 1 garlic clove, 1 tbsp.olive oil, 1 tempeh (made from fermented soy beans), 1 can of tomato coulis, oregano, pepper), Plain yogurt / Red berries.
- Having dinner : Eggplant gratins, 1 part fruit tart (1 shortcrust pastry + 1 glass of milk, 2 tbsp sugar + 1 tbsp flour + 1 egg + 600 g blackberries).
>> Discover the recipes to follow this pasta diet
Read also :
⋙ No, the pasta does not make you fat (on the contrary)
⋙ How to limit the calories of pasta? Our slimming tips
⋙ Which sauce for which pasta?