Focus on the look with this purple shade which is ideal for green eyes, but is equally suitable for blue or brown irises. Claire Blavet, make-up artist Chanel explains how to wear this color well.
The right match: This strong shade will be highlighted by a very present liner. The blush should be melted, light and the eyebrow reworked in accordance with the hair color.
Pro gestures : Apply the solid eyeshadow on the eyelid, without degrading then stretch towards the temple to keep a modern spirit. Intensify the color with a garnet pencil close to the lashes, the tone of which will bring density to the eyes. Depending on the shape of your eyelid, inflate the line, stretch it if the eye is a bit round or follow its shape if it is almond shaped. Leave a thin line from the inner corner to the middle of the eye and then thicken towards the outer corner. Prefer a plum mascara because this subtle half tone softens makeup while preserving the intensity.
To achieve this look, you will need:
- Garnet waterproof eye pen, Chanel, € 23
- Trio Cabaret Violet, Arcancil, € 12.90
- Eye shadow powder, 200 obsessed, CK One, € 18 at Marionnaud
- Cheeks Contrast Accent, Chanel, € 37.50
- Midnight Black Purple Butterfly False Eyelash Mascara, L’Oréal Paris, € 14.50
- Gloss Bare Peach, Laura Mercier, € 24.
Do you love this color? Find our purple mouth makeup video.
Opening photo credits: Avi Mac Kay